Hi Kristjan,

You can contact me too on this case. I have been acting as moderator and 
reviewer lately and no active translation. I have separate repository for 
estonian translation set up that is used as working ground:

http://people.proekspert.ee/peeter/git/git.php?p=xfce-et.git

I have also a public repository available to where you would be able to commit.

http://repo.or.cz/w/xfce-et.git

You need to make account there and tell the username to me:

http://repo.or.cz/m/reguser.cgi

I can commit the results into official xfce translation repository.

/Peeter

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 21:09:43 -0800
"Kristjan Siimson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear XFCE translators,
> I am an OpenTTD translator for Estonian at the moment. I have noticed
> that XFCE's Estonian translation is extremely buggy, however I have no
> clue how and where to get started with its translation.
> For translating purposes, I have set up a virtual machine running Xubuntu 
> 7.10.
> Sincerely,
> Kristjan Siimson
> _______________________________________________
> Xfce-i18n mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
_______________________________________________
Xfce-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n

Reply via email to