On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 04:06:08PM +0200, Jari Rahkonen wrote:
> I updated the Finnish translation earlier today, but I can't do any
> testing due to this error:
> 
> [...]
> Making all in panel-plugin
> make[2]: Entering directory
> `/home/jari/source/goodies/xfce4-mailwatch-plugin/panel-plugin'
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `mailwatch.desktop', needed by
> `all-am'.  Stop.
> make[2]: Leaving directory
> `/home/jari/source/goodies/xfce4-mailwatch-plugin/panel-plugin'
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/home/jari/source/goodies/xfce4-mailwatch-plugin'
> make: *** [all] Error 2
> 
> This is with a clean svn checkout. Am I doing something wrong?
> 
> - Jari

Find the attached patch that worked for me.

mike
Index: panel-plugin/Makefile.am
===================================================================
--- panel-plugin/Makefile.am	(révision 4053)
+++ panel-plugin/Makefile.am	(copie de travail)
@@ -76,13 +76,12 @@
 # 
 desktop_in_in_files = mailwatch.desktop.in.in
 desktop_in_files = $(desktop_in_in_files:.desktop.in.in=.desktop.in)
-	
 desktopdir = $(datadir)/xfce4/panel-plugins
 desktop_DATA = $(desktop_in_files:.desktop.in=.desktop)
 @INTLTOOL_DESKTOP_RULE@
-	
+
 # get full path into .desktop file
-.desktop.in: .desktop.in.in
+%.desktop.in: %.desktop.in.in
 	sed -e "[EMAIL PROTECTED]@^$(libexecdir)/xfce4/panel-plugins^" \
 		$< > $@
 
_______________________________________________
Xfce-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n

Reply via email to