On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 12:11:29PM -0700, Brian J. Tarricone wrote: > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- > Hash: SHA1 > > On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 19:41:55 +0100 Mike Massonnet wrote: > > > On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 09:38:43AM -0700, Brian J. Tarricone wrote: > > > On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:32:12 +0100 Mike Massonnet wrote: > > > > > > > > Find the attached patch that worked for me. > > > > > > Odd, not sure why that's necessary. I was hoping to avoid a GNU > > > make-ism. Though I suppose it more or less requires GNU make for > > > other reasons. Thanks, committed. > > > > To me it may be that some autotools versions doesn't like tabs. But > > yeah, total *shrug* > > Huh? The problem was the missing '%' chars. There was nothing wrong > with the tabs.
Ah yeah right, at some point I forgot to re-run the configure script. mike _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
