On 9/17/19 2:24 PM, Mukundan Ragavan wrote:

> That's because we still have gtk2 enabled.
>
> https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//packages/libxfce4ui/4.14.1/1.fc31/data/logs/x86_64/build.log
>

> checking for gtk+-2.0 >= 2.24.0... 2.24.32
>
> As far as I know, not all plugins we have in fedora are gtk-3 yet.

So, I finally looked more closely... the problem is that we should be
building against glade and not glade3.

glade3 -> old gtk2/python2 based version.
glade -> "current" gtk3/python3

Here's a libxfce4ui with glade instead of glade3:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=37711717

and one with glade and no gtk2:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=37711841

I think all the plugins have moved now... or at least I can't seem to
find any via queries, but I might be missing something.

Can you all see any gtk2 plugins?

If not, we should change libxfce4ui and any other ones in the stack that
depend on glade3 to glade and let glade3 go away. :)

Thoughts?

kevin