Hi all,

xfce 4.16 is expected to be released by the end of the year. I am planning to submit Xfce 4.16 as a self contained change for Fedora 34.

Before I do that, I would like people to test 4.16 packages on rawhide. If you can, please test the 4.16 packages in the COPR below and provide feedback. Of course, these are not *official* packages. Please respond here on the mailing list or to me directly.

COPR for Xfce 4.16 - https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/nonamedotc/xfce-4.16/

In my tests, I have been able to upgrade from F33 xfce 4.14 packages with very few problems (e.g. orage needs to be removed). It will help me for folks to test and let me know if there are problems.

Thanks,
Mukundan.