> In my tests, I have been able to upgrade from F33 xfce 4.14 packages
> with very few problems (e.g. orage needs to be removed). It will help me
> for folks to test and let me know if there are problems.

One thing you can test with the 4.16 series is the "alt+tab window"
behavior on multiple monitors. My patch was initially rejected because
it added a new option and after discussing it with the xfwm4 developer
we came to the conclusion that it was a special window and should be
controlled by the "primary monitor" setting.

So from 4.16 on, when you have a) multiple active non-mirroring
monitors and b) one of them selected as the primary monitor, when you
press alt+tab or whatever shortcut you may use instead to cycle
through windows, the selection window should only appear on the
primary monitor (all of them otherwise).

I don't have the bandwidth to help with testing, but I'm happy to see
I can expect this upgrade for f34.

Thanks!