> From: Michel =?ISO-8859-1?Q?D=E4nzer?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 06 Feb 2003 20:54:13 +0100
> Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > > Rats! Looks like they bumped the ABI version, so the new drivers are not
> > > compatible with the old system.
> > >
> > > I will mail you (separately as the whole list does not need a large
> > > message) a set of drivers that will work with 4.2. Just untar
> > > and drop them into /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/. The drivers are
> > > several months old, but will work until 4.3 hits the streets, hopefully
> > > this month.
> >
> > I copied those new drivers and X started... but still had that drawing
> > problem. When I added "NoLineAccel" to XF86config file, everything
> > started to work. Thank you very much!
>
> That doesn't tell us if 4.3.0 will work though, Option "NoLineAccel" is
> no longer there. It _should_ be fixed, but... Can you try a 4.2.99.x
> snapshot?

I will do so, but it will be a while as I am leaving this weekend for
a conference and a few days off and I don't want to screw up my system
just before leaving. I will install the snapshot as soon as possible
when I get home, probably around 2/17.

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  Phone: +1 510 486-8634