Hello,

  I am new to Linux and Redhat.  I am trying to
install Redhat Linux on hdb for the first time (hda on
Windows ME), but I can't get to the GUI display (after
about 5 reinstalls)I don't know how to copy the
/var/log/XFree86.0.log to floppy so I could have
attached the error log here (I'm using another PC for
this email), there is "Fatal server error: no screens
found" message on the bottom of the log file.  Also a
message appears in the last few lines of the file:

X10:  fatall 10 error 104 (Connection reset by peer)
on X server ":0.0" after 0 requests (0 known
processed) with 0 events remaining.

I have a Diamond Stealth 64 series display card (if
this is the one that's causing the problem).  I'd
appreciate any help.

Thank you,
Richard Y.