On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:

> > > > Yes.  This a known issue.  I've started looking into this, but
> > > > have so far been unable to duplicate the problem.  I'll keep
> > > > trying.  With any luck, this'll be fixed in 4.3.

> > > OK, Marc... Please, don't hesitate to contact with me for anything
> > > you need: patching, latest CVS, testing scenarios, hardware
> > > description... Whatever! :-)

> > You can go for "b)", after cvsup has had a chance to catch up with
> > what I've just committed to fix this.

> > The problem was that the switching back-and-forth between the new
> > "cutesy" cursors and the standard ones tickles a hardware bug in
> > Mach64, Rage 128 and Radeon variants.

> Those are good notices :-)

> Do you know what CVS/snapshot version will integrate your fix?
> I'm currently using the XFree86 packages from RedHat Rawhide,
> to be exact, those from 2003-02-11... I can't wait for the fixes :-)

I don't do rpm's.  So I can't answer your question.

Marc.

+----------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
|  Marc Aurele La France           |  work:   1-780-492-9310           |
|  Computing and Network Services  |  fax:    1-780-492-1729           |
|  352 General Services Building   |  email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          |
|  University of Alberta           +-----------------------------------+
|  Edmonton, Alberta               |                                   |
|  T6G 2H1                         |     Standard disclaimers apply    |
|  CANADA                          |                                   |
+----------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
XFree86 Core Team member.  ATI driver and X server internals.

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to