On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 01:32:13AM -0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Quoting Branden Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> Hi,
>
> > > 437. Fix the number of beeps when using AccessX and XKB
> > > (#A.1302, Alan Coopersmith).
> >
> > I applied this patch to Debian's 4.2.1-4 packages and I have a report
> > that this causes nonstop beeping until the server exits if one uses
> > PointerKeys_Enable (i.e., Shift-NumLock).
> >
> > I just reproduced this, and am going to have to restart my X server.
> >
> > :(
> >
> > Is the above patch perhaps dependent on some other changes to XKB
> > post-4.2?
>
> Please try this patch:
[...]
> - if (duration>0) {
> + if (timer == NULL && duration>0) {
> CARD32 starttime = GetTimeInMillis();
> CARD32 elapsedtime;This patch will be tested in Debian's XFree86 4.2.1-6 package. Thanks! -- G. Branden Robinson | Yesterday upon the stair, Debian GNU/Linux | I met a man who wasn't there. [EMAIL PROTECTED] | He wasn't there again today, http://people.debian.org/~branden/ | I think he's from the CIA.
pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

