On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 18:24, Mathey, Nicolas wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Mar 2003, Dr Andrew C Aitchison wrote:
> 
> >> I've got a problem during lunching of my X, with a ATI Radeon Mobility
> M9
> >> Lf.
> >> Here is what I can see when i try to lunch X:
> >> 
> >> Symbol xf86SetDDCproperties from module
> >> /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/radeon_drv.o is unresolved!
> >
> >xf86SetDDCproperties should bve defined in the file
> >     /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/libddc.a
> >which should be loaded without anything in the config file to request
> it.
> >Do you have that file ?
> 
> Yes I have got it in the right directory.
> 
> Do you think that my problem comes from this error ("Symbol is unresolved")?

I doubt it. Unresolved symbols are usually only a symptom of the real
problem. The driver seems to read bogus data from the video BIOS, that
might be the cause. The only attempt at a suggestion I can make is to
try disabling int10 (something like Option "NoInt10" IIRC).


-- 
Earthling Michel D�nzer (MrCooper)/ Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc) developer
XFree86 and DRI project member   /  CS student, Free Software enthusiast

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to