At 11:31 AM 3/13/2003 -0600, you wrote:
In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:
> I just upgrade XFree86 from 4.2 to 4.3 using portupgrade on 2 different
> machines.


That statement doesn't make sense.

Sorry about the misunderstanding, but the upgrade is of XFree86 not FreeBSD. I am running FreeBSD4.7 on both machines.
The problem seems to be either with portupgrade or with possible lack of space on my machine while upgrading unattended. But there were no messages to indicate what the problem was and now the portsdb is screwed up.
At the moment I am trying to reinstall XFree86-4 and will then try to do the same with KDE3. KIt's a real PITA and a great waste of time.
I still would like to find out how to fix dependencies with the portsdb -F option. I don't understand how the dependencies work in this context.
Thanks,
Phil



_______________________________________________ XFree86 mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to