On Don, 2003-04-03 at 21:18, Nate Pearlstein wrote: 
> I tried out the new XFree86 4.3 to see if my long standing pet peeve
> about DPMS not working with my SGI Multilink adapter and 1600sw was
> fixed.  It is!  Cool!  
> 
> However, now it refuses to do 1600x1024 it only does 1280x1024.  I
> usually use xinermama so I tried it w/o and using just the flat panel
> and the same thing.
> 
> BTW the same XF86Config file works fine with 4.2
> 
> 
> Attached are the XF86Config file and the XFS86 log

I'm a bit confused: the log looks like it's using 1600x1024 on the first
head, and it's getting very different EDID info from the second head.
What am I missing?


-- 
Earthling Michel D�nzer   \  Debian (powerpc), XFree86 and DRI developer
Software libre enthusiast  \     http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to