Hmmm,

> I've attempted to install the
>
> update XFree86 binary and trident drivers from

I think that I already replaced XFree86 and the trident_drv.o.  The new
version runs briefly and aborts (like maybe I incorrectly installed either
XFree86 or
the trident driver).


Alan Hourihane wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 08:14:48AM -0600, Mike Loving wrote:
> > I've installed RHL 8.0 with XFree 4.2.0.
> >
> > The linux part works just fine.
> >
> > Xfree, when run, comes up with the upper left 1/4 of video displayed
> > filling
> > my entire monitor.  The mouse cursor is perfectly place though.
> >
> > I've attempted to install the
> >
> > update XFree86 binary and trident drivers from
> >
> > http://www.xfree86.org/~alanh/drivers/x86/
> >
> > the new XFree86 runs briefly and aborts.
> >
> > Can anyone suggest a fix?
>
> You need to replace 'XFree86' and the 'trident_drv.o'
>
> Alan.
> _______________________________________________
> XFree86 mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to