On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Jens Thomas Kaiser wrote:
> Paulo da Silva wrote:
> >
> > I have 2 pcs running linux gentoo.
> >
> > 1. Computador A: X :1.0 &
> > DISPLAY=":1.0" xhost +B
> > 2. Computer B
> > DISPLAY="A:1.0" xterm
>
> are you sure it is display 1:0 you want to connect to, not 0.0?
> what gives you
> echo $DISPLAY
> on computer A?
Running xdpyinfo info on computer A will tell you the name
of the display (it's the first line of the xdpyinfo output).
Mark.
>
> >
> > I get the folowing messages:
> >
> > xterm: unable to open display "A:1.0"
> > Xlib: connection to "A:1.0" refused by server
> > Xlib: No protocol specified
> >
> > How can I do this?
> > TIA
> > Paulo
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > XFree86 mailing list
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86
>
> _______________________________________________
> XFree86 mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86
>
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86