You need to run the "nv" driver that came with XFree86 4.3 
(should work fine).  NVIDIA has yet to release XFree86 drivers 
for FreeBSD that support GeForceFX.

                        Mark.


On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Brian Black wrote:

> Hello, I am having trouble starting x and I cannot figure out the problem,
> I have a PNY GeForce FX 5200 agp board and not to sure about the specs on
> the card but I could get them if I needed.  I am getting an error saying
> "Fatal Error: No Screens Found" I am pretty sure my config file is set up
> right and I am wanting to use the nvidia drivers from the ports collection.
> below is the output my output from dmesg, for the agp0 it reads "VIA...."
> which don't seem right. Also I have my log file and my config file.  could
> someone help shed some light on my problem please.  I am sort of at
> intermediate level, I understand the concept but still cant figure out this
> problem.  So thanx for the help in advance
> 

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to