I have two PCs running the same XFree-Version (4.3.xxx) on it. For both I use the same keyboard. The adjustments in /etc/X11/XF86Config are the same for both PCs (XkbModel "pc102", XkbLayout "de"). Only the video adapter parts are different.
But: On one PC where X was updated from 3.3.6 over 4.1, 4.2 to 4.3 the keyboard works without any problems, on the other PC installed 4.3 directly (using the same /usr/ports tree via NFS) the keyboard doesn't work under X! Only the num block works (why ever) without the enter key. Terminating X shows on the screen warnings (quiet a lot) that there multiple key definitions. These warnings don't appear in /var/log/XFree...log.
In ASCII mode with the usual FreeBSD screen everything works well including every key. So I do not have any Idea about the cause for this problem, do you?
Thanks, Thomas
_______________________________________________ XFree86 mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

