use either 'man x' or man 'startx' one of them tells you for your specific
OS how to allow startup with an open mouse fail.  sometimes its
X --allowopenmousefail sometimes its X --nomouse it depends on the version
and OS. but it is in the man doc's.
----- Original Message -----
From: xavier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 1:01 AM
Subject: [XFree86] How to config xfree to use it without mouse


> Hi,
>
> I don't know which version I used but it should be the same method for
> many version (I tried to know with xfree86 -version but doesn't work, I
> tried to watch the file sf86config but I didn't find the version). But
> anyway.
>
> I made a config but when I run it, it's written :"Fatal server error:
> Cannot open mouse (No such file or directory)". To say the truth, I know
> there isn't mouse and there will never be a mouse. I tried to make a
> config without no mouse with xconfigurator and sf86setup but there isn't
> any options 'no mouse'.
>
> So how to config xfree for no mouse?
>
> Xavier
>
> _______________________________________________
> XFree86 mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.506 / Virus Database: 303 - Release Date: 8/1/03

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to