sir,
iam nanda gopal.
my system configuration is
P-IV,1.8Ghz processor,motherboard is "VIA P4M266a
Mercury Chipset",dispaly card is "S3 graphics
prosavage DDR",monitor is Samtron Syncmaster 56v 15"
monitor,Memory is 128 DDR RAM.
yesterday i have installed Red Hat Linux 7.2 in my
system.i have allocated 5GB for LINUX.3.5GB for Linux
root and 1.5GB for SWAP.
during installation i have applied for GUI mode.
After the successful installaton my system responds
only to Text mode it doesn't enter into GUI mode.
while iam typing Startx comand.

i got the following error

FATAL SERVER ERROR
NO SCREEN FOUND

XIO: fatal IO error 104 (connection reset by peer) on
X server ";0.0" after 0 requests ( 0 known processed)
with 0 events remaining.

what is the problem? i need ur help.plz guide me.i
have GRUB for multi booting i.e i have win xp and win
98 in my harddisk.
iam the new user to red hat operating system.
iam awaiting a reply from ur side as soon as possible.

regards
nanda gopal.