I recently read a comment by a contributor who is tired of hearing the same questions over and over regarding configuration and I understand his complaint after responding to several posts. I believe this could be helped a great deal if there was better organization of the website. I've used several resources to configure my laptop for X, but it seems that a google search is more effective that simply navigating the xfree website.

For instance, the "Support, Documentation, & Release" page has many good documents with no organization and is surprising missing a link that would explain how to configure and test XFree86! I do believe it is there, but the titles do not indicate so.

I would be happy to help organize or suggest improvements.

Dan