Thanks very much my system is now working in graphics cool. I changed from
the nvidia driver to nv driver. Cheers.
I have NVidia FX 5200 with Gnr F153 tft monitor on an AMD system and it
works!  The joy of graphics , no more web in text mode.


Thanks very much,
Brian.


----- Original Message -----
From: "Dustin Lang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Brinsy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: [XFree86] NVidia GeForce FX Go 5200 - Success!


> Hey,
>
> It pretty much worked for me "out of the box".  I notice that you're using
> the "nvidia" driver, which I assume is the one supplied by NVidia.
> There's also the "nv" driver, which I guess is the one created by the
> XFree folks.  (I'm not sure if this is exactly the story - I haven't
> checked the NVidia site, but I may give it a try and see how it works.)
> I know that at school we use the drivers supplied by NVidia for our i686
> boxes - I'm not sure about the 5200, but we have some 5600s working.
>
> You could also try grabbing the CVS version of XFree86 and see if that
> works - check the web page for instructions.
>
> Cheers,
> dstn.
>
> > I'm running version 4.3 of Xfree86
> _______________________________________________
> XFree86 mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86
>
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to