Thanks, I have an ADI Microscan M900 so it looks like I have picked the
wrong monitor.

Does anyone have the correct config for an M900 - it's not listed in the
X monitor list.

thanks again.
Jeff


On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 06:00, Mark Vojkovich wrote:
> Section "Monitor"
>         Identifier   "Monitor0"
>         VendorName   "Monitor Vendor"
>         ModelName    "ADI MicroScan 17X+"
>         HorizSync    24.6 - 60.0
>         VertRefresh  50.0 - 120.0
>         Option      "dpms"
> EndSection
> 
>    If those specs are correct, that monitor cannot do 1600x1200.
> If it can do 1600x1200 then those specs are incorrect.
> 
> 
>                       Mark.
> 
> 
> On 4 Dec 2003, Jeff wrote:
> 
> > Hi Guys,
> > 
> > Ive got a geforce 4ti 4200 AGP8x and cant get the resolution above
> > 1280x960. I'm running the latest nvidia drivers - are there any problems
> > with them?!
> > 
> > my config is attached.I have even tried commenting out all other
> > resolutions apart from 1600x1200 (the res i want) with no luck.
> > 
> > I know both the monitor and gfx card support 1600x1200 - it works under
> > windoze
> > 
> > all help appreciated
> > Jeff
> > 
> 

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to