Hi,
I have a problem with Asus 9600XT. This card have ATI Radeon Chip 9600XT
(R360).
I'm using Red Hat 9 and Xserver 4.3
When I'm using the ati driver from ati web site than I can'n use DRI,
because my comper freeze when X starts. If I disable DRI then I can use my
card in dual head mode.
When I'm using driver ati or radeon from XFree86 instalatin then it detects
my cars as R350 Radeon 9600Pro, but it freeze in the same time as an ati
driver.
The only way is use supervga driver from XFree86 instalation, or driver from
ati web site without DRI support. But I never start Dual Head support
succesfuly.

Can you somebody help me with this problem?

May be that the card is bad?

Sorry for my bad english.
Ales