On Tuesday 11 May 2004 15:41, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello Xfree86 team,
>
> I'm not sure if you can do anything about it with the nvidia
> drivers being binary, but I thought I'd let somebody know.
>
> I have Xfree86 server crashes with two different nvidia
> cards and no indication in the log what actually went wrong.
>
> I tried "XFree86 -configure" and the OS is a recent Gentoo 2.6.3.
>
> I have attached the logs and some output from dmesg. If you
> need more information let me know.
You have a lot of unresolved symbols in your driver, which is bad. Try
emerging the nvidia-driver again, and make sure to run:
opengl-update nvidia
Try the opengl-update first, though
--
Simon Ejsing, Systemudvikler
esoft ApS, http://www.esoft.dk
Skibhusvej 52C, DK-5000 Odense C.
Tlf: 70 222 466, Fax: 63 122 466
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86