Andy:

You've answered my question. Thanks for taking the time. I can put that issue aside and move on.

Full disclosure:

I use the N1MM+ logging program in Windows for QRP contesting. I don't think there is an equivalent in the Linux world. However, I really like XLog for general logging - so the problem was importing the data into XLog from N1MM+.

I wrote a little bash/sed script that modifies the adif file exported by N1MM+ such that it will populate all the fields I wanted in Xlog. For example N1MM+ only exports the TIME_ON field and I wanted both the TIME_ON and TIME_OFF fields (If anyone is curious, I can supply the scripts).

Once again, thanks for your continued support of XLog. I have been using it so long, I can't quite remember when I started. As of this morning, my XLog has 15,249 QSOs.

cln - Nick
WB5BKL
Lake Buchanan, TX