On 29.12.16 21:06, Andy Stewart wrote:
On 12/29/2016 01:46 PM, Andy Stewart wrote:

    hamlib-utils.c:625:30: error: length modifier 'L' results in
    undefined behavior or no effect with 'd'
          conversion specifier [-Werror,-Wformat]
                    g_string_printf (digits, "%Ld",
    programstate.rigfrequency);
                                              ~^~
    hamlib-utils.c:625:30: note: did you mean to use 'll'?

    *    change to ll*

The code wants to print a long double.  My version of gcc accepts %Ld.
Is there a way to express a long double for printf() with the compiler
version you're using?

I'm sorry....I think you were trying to tell me "%lld".  I tried it and
it compiles but I haven't tested the code yet.

FWIW, since this is using GLib, you could try the format specifiers
provided by GLib. See for example:

https://developer.gnome.org/glib/stable/glib-Basic-Types.html#G-GINT16-FORMAT:CAPS

--
/Tomi