Hi everybody,

I installed xmail-1.6 on Win2000 and everything is working, except that when the
mailbox has more than 14 messages on the inbox, the mail client is unable to retrieve
the mail from the server... any ideas?.
I tested this by forwarding messages from another account (outside from another
server), and it doesn't matter the size of the messages, but as soon as the inbox has
more than 14 (15 or more) messages, when the client
tries to download the messages, it times out on the Receiving List of e-mails step.
How can I fix this?.

Thanks,

Samuel Romero.