You're running Windows, yes? If so, this is "by design". If Windows is not
able to resolve an address by finding a PTR record, it attempts to resolve
the address using NetBIOS - to do this, it issues a NetBIOS request to the
machine in question and listens for a response. Assuming no firewalls get
in the way, the machine will answer that request with it's "computer name"
(the locally assigned name that was created during the installation of
Windows).

Try using:

nbtstat -A 211.149.111.76

and see what comes back (note that the -A must be a capital A, not a lower
case a). I'm guessing that the name you are seeing in your mail logs will
show up in the output from that command. (I'd try it here, to give you
sample output, but I have NetBIOS blocked at my border router.)