Hi there,  I'm using version 1.16 for Win. with about 200
accounts. I found several occasions where my users couldn't
retrieve any messages, because the server where just hanging
while users where receiving one particular message. Needles to
say, that the time-out occur in email clients and even those
messages that they where able to receive are not removed from
the server, so the next time everything happens all over again.

I had to go to the mailbox folder and manually delete the file
with bad mail that was causing the problem.

After analyzing several of those files, I found that the
problem was improper terminated file. There where no CR LF at
the end of file.

Try it, just remove <Carriage Return> and <Line Feed> characters
from the end of perfect message file, put it back into the
MailBox folder and check your messages. Your server will hang at
that message.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks,
Lev Shamilov