To make sure you are authenticating everyone empty the smtprelay.tab
file. Now you will have to authenticate in order to send mail to
non-local domains.

In your e-mail client program (Outlook Express) the account name has to
be the complete e-mail address. Also don't turn on the option to use
Secure Password Authentication, just turn on the option to use
Authentication on sending messages.

Bill