Hi Davide,
sometimes xmail receive a message but it doesn't run filter script.
In smtplog I can see only one line like this

""      "telsey.it"     "130.244.199.130"       "2004-05-25 14:01:45"   =
"fep02-svc.swip.net"    "telsey.it"     ""      "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"     "S3D0F3"
 =
"RCPT=3DOK"     ""      "0"     ""

Normaly, you know that there are two lines ;)
....and another strange thing is that in smail log there is no log about =
smtp line (normaly for two lines in smtp log there is a line in smail =
log)
In debug mode the console shows me only smtp connection with remote =
server but no other messages (filter run or relay)
Telsey is the primary domain with only a address (xxxx)
All recipient addresses have a cmdaliases file with smtprelay line =
inside.
There are other two third level domain manage directly from xmail.
The message arrive to main mail server and it is intercept from =
antivirus (I discovered this situation because xmail should scan all =
messages with antivirus filter script)
I could suppose that these messages are infected messages.
Xmail runs on w2k. This behaviour there was in 1.18 and also in =
1.19-pre5 (one day and it is all ok).
Thank you in advance.
Ciao.
Sergio C.