You can use mailbox size together with "MaxMessageSize" server.tab=20
property. If your problem is in dimensions 1 MB mailbox / 5 MB e-mail,=20
setting MaxMessageSize to 1 MB would cause the mailbox to have 2 MB in the=
=20
worth case (instead of 6 MB in your case). Just keep in mind MaxMessageSize=
=20
is server-wide setting.

Roman