Liron Newman wrote:

>My current HeloDomain is set to one of my domains (The first one I had,
>actually). However, a reverse resolve on my IP gives something else, not
>that domain or a name under it.
>
>I was wondering if maybe it would be better to set my HeloDomain to what
>my IP resolves to, or maybe even RootDomain? (I wouldn't chnge
>POP3Domain because that would require people to change their settings,
>and it has nothing to do with it anyway)
>
>What do you think? What could be the implications of the current status,
>and of changing it? Does it even matter (SPAM scores maybe? I don't know..)?

Thanks to all who answered, I changed my HeloDomain. :) Now I'm
wondering - Should I change my RootDomain as well? What does RootDomain
do, anyway?The Readme just says "Indicate the primary domain for the
server".. From what I saw, its function is when answering a "HELO
somedomain.com" in an incoming SMTP session with "250 RootDomain". Is
that RootDomain's only use? If so, when does it matter?