From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Soenke Ruempler
Sent: Monday, 26 June 2006 4:10 PM
To: xmail@xmailserver.org
Subject: [xmail] Re: 450 4.7.1 error, retried every ~15 seconds

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <> wrote on Saturday, June 24, 2006 7:23 AM:

It's exactly this way. Failed delivery attempts are only logged into
spool/xx/xx/slog/<message_id> atm.

-soenke
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the body
of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the line
"help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]