On 21 Mar 2008, at 1:56, max toro q wrote:

> Hello, I'm new in this list.
> I installed Xmail on win2k, and I have delivery problems to hotmail.
> Some messages get delivered, some simply get lost. The log shows no
> sign of problem.
>
> I've also done some testing with gmail and yahoo, no problem there,
> everything gets delivered.
>
> I have another server with Postfix installed, and there I have no
> problems with hotmail, so I assume the issue is between Xmail and
> hotmail.
>
> Anyone had any similar issues?

Yes but not very often. Mails are accepted but never delivered.
Similar with AOL. I guess it's one way to reduce spam and they are
happy to occasionally lose their customers emails in the process.
When I last had problem with hotmail, after fair number of test mails
I could see it was only one of their servers dropping them.

David