> xmail CustMapList (I use spamhaust.org very good)
> Davide glst for xmail (excluding auth users with eax setting in smtp-in
filter)
> some av filter for xmail

I used spamhaus.org at my Firewall and filter out 8-10K eMails per hour
during the day and the SPAM keeps coming.

Greylisting is not working as well as it used to... Verizon, Hotmail and
Yahoo
Mail seem to not re-send correctly when Graylisting is ON. I previously
posted
about this....

Finally, my Firewall eliminates all of if not most of the Virus and such...

The right solution is to simply get xMail to work with Postini.

Thanks,
Hal Dell
Managing Partner
ePodWorks.net, Inc.