Can't you create a new instance of XMail just for Postini (in-
postini.myisp.com) and set that up to only allow connections from
Postini's servers?  For MailLaunder, we suggest our clients only
accept untrusted email from our IP block.

Then have the in-postini.myisp.com forward to the internal servers
(using custdomain?), and setup internal servers to accept email from
in-postini.myisp.com via smtprelay.tab?

I think there are potential solutions besides SMTP authorization.

-Don

--
Don Drake
www.drakeconsult.com