Thanks for the suggestions (and warning) about ASSP.

I've set up ASSP in testmode according to the documentation in the wiki, but it delays every mail. I guess it's not a big problem, but a bigger problem is that I can't send mail to EmailWhitelistAdd to whitelist addresses. If I use only EmailWhitelistAdd, I get '501 Syntax error in parameters or arguments: [-132]'. I I try to send to EmailWhitelistAdd@mydomain, I get '550 Mailbox unavailable'. ASSP has been set up to listen to port 25 and send on port 26, xmail has been set up to listen to port 26 and no changes in my mail program. Anyone have any suggestions how I can whitelist addresses?

Br,
Stig