Ok. After 8hours of trying ;) i finally got metal slug 1-3 running (had to download the encrypted roms)
I'm now compiling xmame for Metal slug 4 (added drivers). And i'm searching drivers for metal slug 5 (if you have some...could you give em =) ?

BUT:
metal slug x is strange. Its working but its VERY slow (1fps) I have a 2600xp+ with geforce3 and
metal slug 1-3 is running with 60fps all the time. I don't understand why metal slug x is running at that
speed. I compiled xmame with opengl. but that should improve things.. right?