Changing “type => ‘text/xml’” to “extends => ‘text/xml’” in my code did not
change things. Or did you mean for me to change it somewhere else?

Definition of nsm:StreamBody from (note that
the WSDL defines the “nsm” namespace to mean
“”)  is:

     <xs:schema xmlns:tns="";
       <xs:simpleType name="StreamBody">
         <xs:restriction base="xs:base64Binary" />

That would indicate that the Document is being base64 encoded because the
schema is telling it to, right?

Kit Peters
Doer of Things, ATS Integrations
D: +1 949 793 8208   M: +1 816 200 0279

On 10/18/16, 03:50, "Mark Overmeer" <> wrote:

    Hi Kit,
    (Of course) I rarely look at the XOP code.
    * Kit Peters ( [161017 23:27]:
    >             <xsd:element name="submitLargeDocument">
    >                 <xsd:complexType>
    >                     <xsd:sequence>
    >                         <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"
name="Document" nillable="true" type="nsm:StreamBody"
    >                     </xsd:sequence>
    >                 </xsd:complexType>
    >             </xsd:element>
    In the code (so probably also in the specs), the elements which get
    to XOP need a type based on xsd:base64Binary.  See XML::Compile::SOAP
      sub _writer_xop_hook($)
      {   my ($self, $xop_objects) = @_;
          my $collect_objects = sub {
              my ($doc, $val, $path, $tag, $r) = @_;
              return $r->($doc, $val)
                unless UNIVERSAL::isa($val, 'XML::Compile::XOP::Include');
              my $node = $val->xmlNode($doc, $path, $tag);
              push @$xop_objects, $val;
         +{ type => 'xsd:base64Binary', replace => $collect_objects };
    The returned hash is a hook, which wraps the processing of all elements
    with type 'base64Binary'.
      - can you tell me the type 'nsm:StreamBody'
      - could you try to use the module changing 'type =>' into 'extends =>'
        in the returned hash?

Xml-compile mailing list