On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 10:28:13PM -0800, Michael Shang wrote:
> Hi
>
> I would like to know where I can find a version of the LibXML2library with
> the 32bits and 64bits dlls digitally signed?
> The one I downloaded on the website did not contain digital signature.

  I sign the rpms I produce for Linux. I will never do that on Windows
since I don't even have a licence for the Windows operating system.

> Does the current license allows any company that use these dlls to digitally
> sign them?

  The licence is provided as part of the package sources. You can ask
a lawyer what it things about your question. I'm not a lawyer

Daniel

dan...@veillard.com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/