Roumen Petrov wrote:
> Earnie wrote:
>> I'm having the following issue related to pthread-win32 which implements
>> pthread_t as a structure.
>>
>> /usr/src/libxslt-1.1.26/xsltproc/testThreads.c: In function 'main':
>> /usr/src/libxslt-1.1.26/xsltproc/testThreads.c:203:6: error: conversion
>> to non-scalar type requested

--8<--

> Could you confirm that libxml work for you with pthread-win32 ?

Modifying the testThreads.c source to remove the non-scalar type error I
think it works.  However, there is some test in make check that overruns
the resources of my computer and causes it to fault regardless of
pthread use so I don't have clear results for it.

--
Earnie
-- https://sites.google.com/site/earnieboyd/