From: David RR Webber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 10:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: The XML/EDI has no Clothes!

Message text written by "Ken North"
>I've not read the article yet so I can't comment on its accuracy. From
your
comments, it sounds like there were major omissions and glaring errors.

However, the writer might have described an authentication and
authorization
scenario, for example, to describe digitally-signed documents -- only to
have an editor make cuts that change the meaning.
<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ken,

You're being very generous!  IMHO the guy was a typical
journalist going for the sensational without following thru
on the true facts.  The article would have been much more
balanced if he had trouble to find out where people
were having success to contrast and compare.

I ditched my subscription to ECom over a year ago and I
see no reason to re-subscribe!

DW.

------   XML/edi Group Discussion List   ------
Homepage =http://www.XMLedi-Group.org

Unsubscribe =send email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Leave the subject and body of the message blank

Questions/requests:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To receive only one message per day (digest format)
send the following message to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
(leave the subject line blank)

digest xmledi-group your-email-address

To join the XML/edi Group complete the form located at:
http://www.xmledi-group.org/xmledigroup/mail1.htm
Plan on attending the upcoming meeting during DISA's conference:
http://www.disa.org/conference/annual_conf/index.htm