On 09/21/2016 07:34 PM, Leif Halvard Silli wrote:
Hi. I run OS X El Captain 10.11.6 and XMLMind XML Editor 7.1.

For some reason, when editing in source code mode, it has become quite
difficult to see what I am editing.

"it has become quite difficult" implies that it used to work. Please give us details.

The lines looks as if the run into
each others, so I am not always certain what I am editing - tempting me
to wanna edit source code in external editor.

Known issue?

No.

Or could it be some misconfig on my side?

No.

We need to reproduce the problem here at XMLmind.

* Are you using a Retina Mac?

* Which exact version of the Java runtime are you using?

If it's Apple Java 6, please make sure to install the very latest release. https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1572?locale=en_US

If it's Oracle Java 8, which exact version are you using?

This kind of info is displayed by the "Help|About" dialog. Please send us its content.

--
XMLmind XML Editor Support List
xmleditor-support@xmlmind.com