On 10/14/2016 01:08 AM, Leif Halvard Silli wrote:

Issue: Editing of complex tables is, I would say, impossible in XMLmind
XML editor. Once your document /have/ a complex table (for instance a
complex table that was edited by another application), the table will
(at least most often) be rendered very well by XMLmind XML editor. But
as soon as you start to edit those cells, by spanning or splitting them,
the rendering falls apart.

If you cannot explain step by step how to reproduce this bug, please at least send us "a complex table that was edited by another application" which initially caused the problem (e.g. before attempting to modify it in XXE).

We put a lot of efforts in developing our "table editor" but may be we missed something.

Thanks in advance.

--
XMLmind XML Editor Support List
xmleditor-support@xmlmind.com