Hello,
I am working with XXE Professional Edition 7.2.0.

In my DITA-file, I have a xref-element, which is linking to an external file.
The value of the href-attribute: Beispiele/DEMO-STRINGSPLIT.FF
The value of the type-element: text/plain

In the generated WebHelp-file (html) the link looks like this: <a class="xref"
href="Beispiele/DEMO-STRINGSPLIT.FF" target="_blank">Direktlink auf F-Script</a>
This link works, but on some machines I got an error (not found) because the
type is missing.

I think, the link should look like this: <a class="xref"
href="Beispiele/DEMO-STRINGSPLIT.FF" type="text/plain"
target="_blank">Direktlink auf F-Script</a>
If I edit the generated html-file in this way, the link works on all machines.
But I think, this is not a practicable solution ;-)

Which attributes have I to set, to got a link with the type="text/plain"?

Best regards

Martin Schild
dipl. Ingenieur FH
Quality Manager Entwicklung

Opacc Laboratory AG - Industriestrasse 13 - CH-6010 Kriens
Telefon +41 41 349 51 00 - Fax +41 41 349 51 05
www.opacc.ch<http://www.opacc.ch>  -
martinsch...@opacc.ch<mailto:martinsch...@opacc.ch;>

OpaccERP©<https://www.opacc.ch/produkte/opacc-erp?utm_source=EMail%20&utm_medium=Signatur&utm_content=OpaccERP&utm_campaign=Signatur>
OpaccEnterpriseShop©<https://www.opacc.ch/produkte/opacc-eshop?utm_source=EMail%20&utm_medium=Signatur&utm_content=OpaccEnterpriseShop&utm_campaign=Signatur>