Hi,

I am writing to you in regards to our recent list release, and check if you
would be interested in acquiring recently verified Magento 2016 Update Contacts
list.

Every contact from this database has completed verification on the 4th of
August 2016 to give you 95%+ accuracy and ensure your message reaches the right
contact from the right company.

Specialties: Magento development, Shopify, E-Commerce, Magento 2, Consulting,
Omni-channel commerce and many more...

Please review and let me know your thoughts I will get back to you with counts,
pricing and more information in my next email.

Regards,
Camila Carroll
Business Data Analyst

               if you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back stating
"REMOVE".