Hi,
  I saw in the web page some example of dynamic collections like
"songs added in the last week" but I never saw any example of how to
set it up.

in particular I want to build a collection like songs not played in
the last week and then use this to feed a pshuffle playlist.
now whenever I try to use laststarted property in a search I am forced
to use a fixed number as a reference, which means I get all songs
never played in the last week today but tomorrow this collection will
not be updated. is there a way of using some relative time reference?
I am using the client coming with xmms itself (for now this is good
enough)

I have problems accessing the history of the mailing list so I hope
this is not a duplicated topic

thanks
Michele