On 09/27/2016 12:22 AM, Antoine Martin wrote:

It think it probably makes sense to apply the cleanup patches first, to
remove code before adding some more?

I had planned to send them all at once, but you're right, it is a good idea to get the cleanups in separately.

My problem has been that my day job has been getting in the way so far, and now I'm leaving for a 3 week vacation in a few hours. I'd be happy to address the cleanups around the 24th, if that is ok, and my proposed change shortly thereafter. I'm sure Aaron has better things to do than deal with dummy.

Cheers,

Bob Terek