On 12/09/2016 03:13 AM, Emil Velikov wrote:

On 6 December 2016 at 22:41, Bob Terek <x...@esoterek.com> wrote:
Resubmitting some of Aaron Plattner's cleanup patches to xf86-video-dummy:

  https://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-devel/2015-January/045395.html
. . .
. . .

Afaict the patches are literally unchanged since Aaron's submit. As
such changing the authorship is a bit ... bad.

Oops, sorry for the breach in protocol. Do I need to do something specific
to "withdraw" the patch I sent? Should I do something at Patchwork?

I'm going to submit an alternative approach to Aaron's 6/6, and was going
to include the remaining cleanups, but then it was thought the cleanups
should be addressed separately. So then for some reason I thought they
needed to be submitted again, against the current version. . .

Sorry for the confusion.

Bob Terek